Tuesday, April 10, 2012

i just can't get enough of you, miu miu

Unfortunately, I was only able to window shop at Miu Miu while I was in NYC. However, if I had walked by during its hours, my wallet would most definitely be empty. I am so, completely obsessed with the edgy, feminine style, radiating from each dress, heel, and handbag. Thank you, Miuccia Prada. The modern prints, silk, and leather transform the sweet, feminine silhouettes. I wish I could buy everything, but sadly, the hefty price tags won't allow it. Maybe one day, Miu Miu!


“This change signifies that Miu Miu is no longer content to be the bratty kid sister of Prada, the elegant snob. Miu Miu wants her own room now; she doesn't care anymore if Prada thinks she's tacky. She's a little overweight and doesn't give a damn. She knows how to party, defy parental supervision and skinny-dip in hotel pools.”
         -Cintra Wilson
         The New York Times


patterned dress
beautiful heels


just for kicks

            

and now-- the windows. 




Images via me and miu miu 

5 comments:

  1. I am loving the concept of your blog!

    I will be following you on bloglovin. Follow me if you want.

    xx

    Amanda - My Cowlick Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comment!

    Those shoes are fabulous!
    xx
    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. miu miu! my favourite...thanks for your comment
    following you! hope you follow me back!

    lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

    kisskiss from italy
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete