I will begin my series of summer window displays at Nordstrom. Their Love It displays, as I like to call them, are full of super fun get-ups in bright colors adorned with the perfect accessories.
The summer's hottest trends are included in these two window displays-- everything from the pop of color to the pop of white. Peruse my list of favorite trends and items inspired by these Nordstrom displays.
- The color block dress- Parker (pictured above with an orange shirt)
- The easy, breezy white dress- Diane von Furstenburg
- The graphic dress- Nicole Miller
- The carryall tote with a pop of color- Tory Burch (pictured above in three colors)
- The fun, printed short- Paige Denim
- The bright blazer- Gibson (pictured above in yellow)
- The super cool, retro sunglasses- Lanvin
- The pretty, silky scarf- kate spade new york
- The simple beach bangle- Ippolita
- The funky wedge- Jeffrey Campbell
I hope you find inspiration and fun in my list of must-haves! Clearly, I like the word "the" and summer dresses.