Friday, March 23, 2012

nordies fun

Last weekend, I attended a trend show at Nordstrom. I saw all the new trends for spring in makeup and clothes. Neon pants, printed maxi dresses, and bright lips. Afterwards, I got my makeup done and went shopping, of course! My favorite purchase of the day were my fabulous chestnut and beet Cole Haan oxfords. I already have to stop myself from wearing them every day because they are just so comfortable and cute. In the beauty department, Laura Mercier really helped me out, giving me a nice, natural look. I bought the tinted moisturizer, and I seriously do not regret the decision. It is easy and lightweight-- so perfect for the spring heat.

I obviously did some more shopping after the trend show. It was necessary to make my way upstairs to check out all the gorgeous spring clothes.  I am absolutely obsessing this pink lace Robert Rodriguez top. I just can't seem to fall out of love with lace. And, this Elizabeth and James stripped dress is perfection.

pretty spring clothes at nordstrom
elizabeth & james window display at nordstrom



No comments:

Post a Comment