Tuesday, March 6, 2012

accessory love

On my window shopping extravaganza, I fell in love with Stella, Jimmy, Giuseppe, and even Nancy at Saks Fifth Avenue. All the accessories popped perfectly out of the windows. But, my favorite is obvious. The Stella McCartney snake-print bag is absolutely stunning, and the bright yellow makes it a spring must have. I so wish I had my own Stella. Although the Stella bag is without a doubt my favorite, the other accessories are beautiful as well. The Jimmy Choo suede and patent platforms are gorgeous and a fun neutral. In the next window, the Nancy Gonzalez crocodile tote and the Giuseppe Zanotti platform sandals stunned in fabulous blue hues. The platforms are especially sick. I already see myself strutting around South Beach in those. Love.

Thanks again to my fabulous sister for snapping all  these pictures!

Stella McCartney Bag and Jimmy Choo Platform Sandals

Nancy Gonzalez Tote and Giuseppe Zanotti Platform Sandals

1 comment:

  1. Great post and love the pics. Can I just say, those Zanotti platform shoes...Vavoom! love. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog post. Hope you follow the blog and FB Fanpage. Cheers!

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete