Friday, March 16, 2012

back to windows

Sorry for the hiatus-- way too much schoolwork. Now, on this very necessary long weekend, I get to return to blogging.

So, I have recently developed a love for Diane von Furstenberg. I have no idea why it has taken me so long to appreciate her beautiful, bright colors that make her clothes so effortless and fresh. While window shopping a few weeks ago, I fell in love with this dress at Saks. The print is so fun, and the colors are the definition of spring. Kelly green and cobalt blue-- love. After seeing this dress, I did some online "window" shopping and fell in love with many other DVF dresses, including some cover ups that I'm dying to wear to the beach. Take a peek below.

        

Photos via my lovely sister and shopbop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment