1. A military anorak is an essential staple for winter and spring. This one, from Hive & Honey, is perfect for layering to protect against the cold yet can still be worn with a light sundress.
2. A little black lace dress is feminine, fun, and appropriate for so many occasions, by its classification as a LBD alone. I'm dying for this Free People whimsical dress.
3. Accessories are key in any outfit. This cuff by Tinley Road adds a little shine to any ensemble, like the Free People dress above.
4. A simple sweater is perfect for rushing out the door. This MINKPINK sweater is cute, yet practical.
5. This ONE by vegan leather skirt may not be a staple. However, it can be worn day or night, with tights or sans tights. The faux leather lends it a little edge while its a-line silhouette keep it flirty and feminine.
6. Jeans are always essential. I've been searching for the perfect, relaxed pair and believe I have found it with Blank Denim.
7. Skin-tight jeans are necessary when wearing boots. So, Blank Denim's spray on jean fit the bill for the perfect boot jean.
8. This Rachel Zoe platform can be worn with a fun cocktail dress while adding lots of height, which I always appreciate.
9. A preppy, Cole Haan slipper is perfect for casual days. The leopard print and red trim keep it exciting and, no designer makes a more comfortable shoe than Cole Haan.
10. A pair of retro sunglasses are good for every sunny day, whether it's in January or June. I can't wait to get my hands on this Halogen pair.