Friday, August 10, 2012

alice & olivia: the embodiment of summer

Summer's end is approaching: Target's back-to-school ads are cluttering my TV screen and pre-fall emails are flooding my inbox. I have to admit I save all my Barney's emails and for the most part delete the rest. But, Barney's clothes are just too stunning to delete. But I digress, when I look back onto my summer wardrobe-- the bright colors and fun prints, I instantly think of Alice & Olivia. I didn't wear it every day, but the pieces that I did wear were easily my favorites. A sequined yellow top and Picasso-esque dress were guaranteed compliments. They're too captivating to ignore and too sweet not to love.


I have officially added Stacey Bendet to my list of fashion icons, following Vanity Fair's lead. Her fun and quirky personality clearly projects through her personal style, line, and even her Instagram. I can't get enough! So, my vow this fall as I move up North to the land of black cashmere sweaters is to keep Stacey's design aesthetic in mind and bring on the color.







1 comment:

  1. Super excited for fall fashion! Can someone say layering :)! Love A&O. Their clothes are always classy and timeless.

    ReplyDelete