Wednesday, May 2, 2012

rebecca minkoff is the best.

It's difficult to pinpoint the exact moment when my obsession with Rebecca Minkoff began. Was it while browsing my favorite online shops? Or, simply shopping at my favorite stores some time last year? I really couldn't tell you. But, I can tell you that I am head over heels for Rebecca and her playful colors and prints, adorning bags, shoes, clothes, and even iPhone cases.

While I am only lucky enough to own this really adorable yellow-striped wallet, I would love to own every single Rebecca Minkoff item. I must admit that I am complimented on my wallet nearly every time I remove it from my purse, which makes paying a bill slightly less annoying.


So, to show my love for Rebecca Minkoff, I have brought to you a set of my favorite things which you can also view on Polyvore (yay for Polyvore)!



Below is a better view of the ikat Becky jacket because it might just be my favorite on this post. And, obviously according to my tweet the mini M.A.C. is the best accessory for spring!


Images via Rebecca Minkoff, Polyvore, and moi


10 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love the yellow stripes and the blazer is amazing!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that blazer!!
    flatsmeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I love everything! Would you like to stop by my blog and let me know what you think?
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wallet is great!! But i fell in love with the glasses case!!! hahah it´s so cool!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your choices and this last look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great bag! i love this citrus colour!

    eva-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that jacket is quite awesome, loved ure post

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete