Monday, February 27, 2012

a goodbye to the 2012 oscars

Now that the red carpet has been rolled up and stowed until next year, I've found some time to reflect on the single most important awards show. Meryl Streep's big win was obviously a highlight, and Octavia Spencer's heartfelt had me  close to tears. But, all I really thought about today was the fashion. Had some women listened to me, they would have found themselves on best dress lists. Emma Stone surely would not have been Nicole Kidman's twin. But, oh well. Claire Danes put all the Academy Awards attendees to shame in her gorgeous red Valentino gown at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. I may have chosen it for Natalie Portman, but Claire Danes certainly looked stunning. Now, it's time to turn our attention to to other fashion excitement, like Milan Fashion Week.


Image via zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment